Heather Stephens- Jewellery designer

                                                                                                                                                                 
My name is Heather and I live in London, England. I Have a BA Honours Degree in Decorative Arts from Nottingham Trent University, where I learnt to work with precious metals and glass. Since graduating in 2009 I have been busy working away making jewellery and also teaching jewellery making. 


If you have any unanswered questions please do not hesitate to contact me.




Exhibitions

'Made in Clerkenwell' Summer Open Studios
-2012, Craft Centeral , Lon
don.


'Curious crafts' Exhibition
-2011, Curious Duke Gallery, London.

'Rising Stars of 2011’ Exhibition
-2011, New Ashgate Gallery, Surrey.

'In The Makeing' Exhibition
-2010, RBSA gallery, Birmingham.

'Decked Out' Gallery
-2009, FH Mall, Nottingham.

'New Designers' Exhibition
-2009, Bussiness Design Centre, London.

'All Hands On Dec' Exhibition

-2009, Bonnington gallery, Nottingham.